rss

Saturday, January 2, 2010

No-Minimum Pay Me

I Join the no-minimum is long enough. Because of my busyness, I did not focus in this PTC. After the fun, open no-minimum accounts (After all this time off) was my no-minimum account already contains money. Perhaps because the current join referall enough, so my earnings went up. Trying to prove the credibility of no-minimum. I make a withdrawal of money. And it proved No-minimum pay me. Although only $ 1.17. This was a blessing, because without my active with click ads, PTC No-minimum pay me according to Procedure. My First No-minimum withdraw

So what I do, to get money but not active on the ad clicks?? I only promote No-minimum referall in every blog that I manage. This is investing blog to profits. That way I do.

1 comments:

PENNY STOCK INVESTMENTS on January 21, 2014 at 3:50 PM said...

Excellent suggestions


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Followers

Site Info


free counters

Recent Coment